Distance learning | Degree in International solidarity: Actions in Humanitarian Health
A distance training to prepare yourself to integrate a health development program.
e-learning in international solidarity
An e-learning to prepare yourself to integrate a health development program and train at your own pace and / or in parallel with your professional activity.
The skills acquired during this training will enable you to be able to integrate actively and effectively a health development program, in emergencies and / or insecurity place, in collaboration with local actors.
- Knowledge about the current health issues and major challenges
- Knoweldge about the organization and actors involved in community health, as well as the
- corresponding legal and ethical principles
- Acquiring some project management tools and techniques
- Understanding action issues in an intercultural context
- Being able to act in emergency and / or insecure situations
- Strengthen knowledge in tropical pathology
3 years of study (or equivalent) in Biological Sciences or Medical Sciences, or 3 years of proven experience in community health.
The field mission
Realization of a field mission lasting 3 to 6 months in France or abroad, in a field linked to health: hygiene education, local development linked to community health, to the environment health …
Feedback, with production and presentation of an activity report.
This mission is mandatory to obtain the university degree.
Why choose our Degree in International solidarity?
Home training at your own pace
Lessons provided by experts in the field
A platform for exchanges between students and speakers
200H OF DISTANCE LESSONS:
• VIDEO COURSES
• DOCUMENT STUDIES
• CASE STUDIES
• SELF-ASSESSMENTS ...
module 1: humanitarian health
- Organization of humanitarian health and international solidarity
- Actors involved
- Legal and ethical concepts
- Anthropology and interculturality
- Organization of health systems and management of a health center
MODULE 2: HEALTH CHALLENGES
- General information on health issues, impact of globalization and demography
- Malnutrition, undernutrition
- Maternal and child health
- Personal and household hygiene, water and sanitation
- Waste management
- Organization of a health emergency management unit
MODULE 3: TROPICAL PATHOLOGIES
- Parasites, bacteria, viruses and associated pathologies
- Noncommunicable and neglected diseases
- Focus on topical diseases
- Epidemiology, clinic, treatments and prevention
MODULE 4: MANAGEMENT OF FIELD PROJECTS
- Methods and tools for project management in the field
Realization of a field mission lasting 3 to 6 months in France or abroad, in a field related to health:
- hygiene education
- local development linked to community health
- to the health environment …
With the production and the presentation of an activity report: written report and oral defense.