Ethical management of biotechnological innovations | graduate
For student who wants to acquire dual skills while developing the ethical reflection.
training in Ethical management of biotechnological innovations
This diploma confers the same level as a Master and 120 ECTS.
A double scientific and managerial competence supplemented by an ethical reflection
The training allows access to transversal functions with high added value in bio-industries, in various departments (quality, marketing, sales …), in an international and multicultural environment.
Graduates manage complex and innovative projects requiring scientific understanding and managerial skills. An ethical reflection allows them to make decisions taking into account societal issues.
A fully work-linked training
The two years are carried out alternately, under a professionalization contract (paid from 61 to 85% of the conventional minimum wage) or under an alternating internship.
The alternation rate is 3 weeks at work / 1 week at school.
It is the assurance of having an important professional experience to be valued to enter the world of work.
Access in 1st year: Diploma of Bac + 3 level validated (or equivalent)
- in Life Sciences
- in chemistry
- in Management
or Bac + 4 level validated in Pharmacy or Veterinary studies.
- R&D: Project manager
- Industrialization: Engineering project manager
- Production: Area manager, Industrial development project manager
- Logistics: Responsible
- Environment and sustainable development: Mission manager
- Quality Assurance: Manager, Engineer, Consultant
- Medical Affairs: Medical Science Liaison (MSL)
- Marketing: Product / range manager, E-health product manager, Market research manager,
- Communication manager, Marketing manager
- Sales: Commercial strategy manager, Account manager, Sales manager
- Finance: Key account manager,
- Chemistry / Agrochemistry
- In vitro diagnosis
- Medical device
- Distribution, Business Services
- Pharmaceutical – Veterinary
This course is offered in partnership with ESDES, the management school of the Catholic University of Lyon.
The training “Ethical management of biotechnological innovations” is a specialization which allows to obtain the diploma “Management and business management” of ESDES.
Ce parcours est proposé en partenariat avec l’ESDES, l’école de management de l’Université Catholique de Lyon.
La formation “Management éthique des innovations biotechnologiques” est une spécialisation de Master au sein de l’ESDES qui permet d’obtenir le diplôme “Management et gestion des entreprises” de l’ESDES.
This degree is perfect for you if ...
You wish to acquire a real double competence "biology and management".
You are targeting job with high added value in bio-industries.
You want to add an ethical dimension to your skills.
Objective: being able to master the fundamentals of biotechnology and business to acquire a transversal vision and to manage complex and innovative projects
Refresher course in management sciences
The first semester of year 1 offers a refresher course in management sciences (for graduates in Life Sciences, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Veterinarian).
- Economic and legal environment of the company
- Accounting, financial management
- Marketing approach and tools
- Management and organizational behavior
- Strategic management
- Human resources management
Then, the end of year 1 and the whole year 2 offer contributions in four main areas, with courses entirely in English:
INNOVATION AND BIOTECH
- Global vision of the biotech sector
- Innovation in biotech
- Innovation and creativity
- Methodology of information retrieval
- Health economy
- Intellectual property law
- Ethics of life sciences
- Ethics of new technologies (big data…)
- Corporate Social Responsability
- Ethics and health
- Digital marketing
- Corporate finance
- Big data management
- Business trends
- Supply Chain management
- Cost accounting and controlling
- Performance appraisal
- Project management
- Change management
- Quality management
- Information System management
- Emotional intelligence