Click on the numbers to discover the other locations of the Saint-Paul campus.
A CAMPUS EQUIPPED WITH ADVANCED SCIENTIFIC LABORATORIES
• 12 teaching laboratories: 3 for microbiology, 3 for biochemistry, 3 for chemistry and 3 for biology, equipped with recent analysis equipment to promote student learning (microscopes, scales, spectrophotometer, hoods, incubators …).
• 3 research laboratories with a pet store and a cold room, with equipment placing them at P2 security level, thus allowing the handling of pathogens.
A CAMPUS MADE FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
More than twenty sports activities are offered to the students, whatever their level: leisure, regional, inter-regional university championship, national or even international meetings, …
A LARGE AND NEW UNIVERSITY LIBRARY
- 4400 m², reading room of 2200 m² and with 400 seats
- Specialized documentary space, multimedia room reserved for training and documentary research, work box
- 40,000 books in free access
- 25,000 old books
- 220,000 works published after 1830
A RICH ASSOCIATIVE LIFE